A fast and reliable solution for Magento ecommerce store hosting
With the usual, dedicated server solution, most service providers are not prepared for the sudden boom in sales peaks. Magento hosting on AWS, through its advanced scaling features, solves this problem.
Every millisecond of load time is important for online shoppers. With the development of telecom technologies, customers are less and less patient when they have to wait for a product datasheet to load. In the case of mobile devices the “grace period” allowed by visitors to eCommerce stores before switching to a competitor is usually 2 seconds, while for desktop computers the maximum is 5 to 7 seconds.
So the expectations are very high and even higher in high-turnover promotions or peak periods (October-November-December).
Seriously: your survival can depend on fast load times!
With the help of Amazon Web Services (AWS), we offer a cloud hosting solution that is an excellent way to satisfy the hosting requirements of ecommerce stores with huge resource needs. In our experience, AWS is now one of the best in providing a reliable basis for the successful operation of Magento online stores and delivering maximum customer satisfaction.
Advantages of the Magento Amazon Web Services (AWS) hosting service:
- Scalability − the most important advantage of AWS is that it can be started with a lower hosting capacity that can be gradually increased as turnover grows
- Flexibility – storage capacity can be increased or decreased within minutes according to need, and, what’s more, in peak periods auto-scaling is also possible
- Calculable costs – you only pay for what you use, capacity usage data are refreshed on an hourly basis
- Quick installation – no need to wait days for the migration, it can be realized within a few hours
- Fast load times – the AWS hosting infrastructure is one of the most modern and fastest operating server environments
- Security – the system uses Amazon’s own encryption and security solutions
- Global service – Amazon’s own Data Centers are operated all over the world, so short load times are guaranteed everywhere
To configure the AWS hosting service is a relatively complex task. This holds back many clients from migrating their Magento eCommerce store to this hosting environment. Our hosting specialist team with several years of experience has already successfully migrated a number of Magento eCommerce stores under the umbrella of AWS.
If you like this progressive cloud hosting solution, call on us, and we will migrate your eCommerce store in the most efficient way and take care of the necessary hosting tasks in the future as well.
If you want to know more about Magento AWS hosting, please read our detailed article by clicking the link below.
Feel free to check out: Magento AWS Hosting – The Definitive Guide