Cu Ecommerce Store meets customer requirements with a stock of goods that continually increase in accordance with the current trend. This is why it has grown to become one of the predominant businesses in the building equipment trade in Hungary during the years of its existence.
The company undertook a major role in the introduction of the Scottish McAlpine products to Hungary. In the course of the past few years, the range of products distributed and imported by the company and the number of its foreign partners constantly increased. In addition to the wide warehouse stock, the company has a staff with extensive expertise to attend to its partners. The company represents large companies like VIEGA, McAlpine, Geberit, Siemens, Kludi, Mofém, Wavin, Alföldi and numerous other Hungarian and foreign manufacturers.
- Creation of a modern, responsive design and a new logo
- Magento customisation and site building
- Development of a module that allows the fast import of several tens of thousands of products and the modification of their data
- Development of the marketplace interface. Through their own accounts customers can upload their products for sale if the latter fall within the scope of CuEcommerce store’s supply
- Application of Magento 1.9.1
- Automatic testing
- Redis, Varnish cache
- Stable operation, problem-free load distribution
- The number of sales has been continuously increasing since ecommerce store launch